Boasting the third largest metropolitan economy in the world and a population of more then 13 million, the selection of Los Angeles as the first stop for Dr. Marty's Holistic Pet Expo and Marketplace was an obvious one. The economy has a GDP of over 700 billion with a reputation of being an incubator for new ideas and cutting edge thinking.
The Fairplex at Pomona was chosen primarily because of its central location and history of exceptional attendance for many different types of events. Located at the popular Los Angeles Fairgrounds, ample parking and full service make the venue an excellent working facitly for exhibiting and conducting seminars for the public
- Over 13 Million population (#1 in the U.S.)
- Over 2.7 million households
- Median age: 34.8 years old
- Highest region in the U.S. for Effective Buying Income.
- Over 52% of households earn more then $65,000
- Within driving distance for 13 million Los Angeles area residents
- Home of the LA County Fair
- Convient freeway access from Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange Counties .
- 15 minutes from LA/Ontario international Airport
- Over 30,000 parking spaces.
- Community destination for education, business and entertainment since 1922
- Nearby downtown areas include college campuses, exclusive dining, shopping, entertainment and art, such as:
- Angel and Dodger Stadiums
- Universal Studios
Rules and Regulations
- The height limitation in all exhibit areas of the hall is 20 feet
- Decorations, signs, banners, etc, may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, doors, painted surfaces or columns unless otherwise authorized by the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
- No holes may be drilled, cored, or punched into the building
- No Painting of signs, displays, or other objects is permitted in the building.
- No adhesive-back (stick-on) decals or similar items, excluding name tags, may be used in the building.
- No lighter-than-air balloons are permitted in the building without prior authorization. At no time are helium tanks permitted in the building.
- The Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center does not normally provide furniture and equipment for exhibit booth use. All arrangements for exhibit and lounge furniture should be made through SMG Exposition Services.
- House lighting, ventilation, heating or air conditioning will be provided as required during show hours. Energy conservation is of prime concern and minimal light and comfort levels will be maintained during move-in and move-out periods. Rehearsals and similar pre-event activities may be assessed a utility charge for special light and comfort level requests.
- Exteriror signs and banners may not be fastened to the building without the written approval of the facility and must comply with all city ordinances. Signs must be provided one week prior to move-in of event.
For optimal placement, the recommended exterior banner size should measure 4-1/2'high x 20' long. This size works best for our most visible banner location, just above the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center main entrance doors.
- Banners of any kind are strictly prohibited by regulation of city ordinance from being hung across any city street and/or passageway
Get Dr. Marty’s 7 Tips to a Healthier Pet Today FREE!
* we value your privacy and will never share your information with anyone.